Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Bookingcentrum.com Website. Bookingcentrum.com is owned and operated by Centrum Booking Travels, a company operating under the laws of Philippines having Business Permit No. 09-2015-100080, DTI certificate number 03733829 and BIR certificate number 293-782-081-000. Bookingcentrum.com is located at: B12-L14 PHCCI Homes, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Philippines
1.) Scope of Service
Bookingcentrum.com provides an online accommodation and tour packages booking facility through which hotels/suppliers/travel service providers can advertise their rooms and services for reservation, and through which users to the website can make such reservations. The accommodation, its availability and its rates are supplied by accommodation providers.Bookingcentrum.com acts as an intermediary between hotels/suppliers/travel service providers and visitors in order to provide users with the possibility to search, compare and book accommodation or travel services online.
Our service is based on information provided by accommodation providers such as hotels/supplier/travel service provider. We do our utmost to ensure that all information provided on this website is accurate. However, we cannot guarantee that all information is comprehensive and error free. Nor can we be held responsible for interruptions or non-delivery of information. The hotel/supplier/accomodation provider may provide additional terms and conditions that govern their services or offers. The user shall be responsible for compliance with the hotel/supplier/service provider terms and conditions with whom the user decides to avail services.
Bookingcentrum.com does not accept any liability for unavailability of accommodation caused by the hotels/suppliers/travel service providers.
We reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate access to our website or any portion thereof at any time, without notice, for general maintenance or any reason what so ever.
Bookingcentrum.com does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of the use of or connected with the website or for any services provided by the website. As electronic services are subject to interruption and breakdown, access to the website is offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis only.
Cancellation will be according to the cancellation policy of the hotel/suppliers/travel service provider as stated on your booking confirmation email and in terms and conditions of booking reservation. We recommend you read the cancellation policy of the accommodation provider carefully.
3.) Use of the Website
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that:
- The User is of above the age of 18 years
- The User shall use the website in accordance with the Terms and Conditions
- The User shall use this website to search, view, compare and to make only legitimate booking reservations for the user or for another person for whom the User is legally authorized to act
- The User shall provide accurate Name, Address, Email ID, Mobile and Phone Number
- The User shall be solely responsible for the Information provided and in case of any error or mistake in providing the information, We shall not be liable for the same
- All information supplied by the User on the website is true, accurate, current and complete
- The user shall safeguard his/her login details. The User shall be completely responsible for any use or misuse of the account.
- The services are made available for personal and non-commercial use only. Therefore, the user is not allowed to re-sell, deep-link, use, copy, monitor (e.g. spider, scrape), display, download or reproduce any content or information, software, products or services available on our webiste for any commercial or competitive activity.
4.) Currency Conversion
We have used our best efforts to obtain the most accurate and timely exchange rates that we can. Our online currency convertion feature is a service provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide exact figures. Accordingly, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the exchange rates. Using this feature, you are deemed to have agreed that any reliance on or use of the rate conversion feature shall be entirely at your own risk.
5.) Payment Methods
We provide various payment methods for the user to pay for hotel booking and services from travel service providers. For pre-payment bookings, your credit card will be charged for the full price (sometimes without any option for refund depending on the booking cancellation terms and conditions) upon reservation and confirmation of the booking .All online payments will be routed through third party payment gateway Paypal. We do not store credit card details of our customers.
The following payment options are available for the user
- Online Payment Options
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Internet Banking online transfer
- Offline Payment Options
- Wire Transfer
- Bayad centers
7.) User Comments and Reviews
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Bookingcentrum.com does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Bookingcentrum.com , its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Bookingcentrum.com shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Bookingcentrum.com reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to bookingcentrum.com a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
8.) Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link:
- is not in any way misleading;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as DTI, Department of Tourism, and Local Government website;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
- the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link);
- the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us;
- the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of bookingcentrum.com; and
- where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link:
- is not in any way misleading;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our company name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Bookingcentrum.com logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
10.) Content Liability
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
11.) Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
12.) Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;
- or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.