Want a taste of one of the best and most popular island hopping tours in El Nido. During the day, you will discover beautiful lagoons, beaches and snorkeling spots where you can swim and admire the corals, the colorful fauna and its hundred of fishes species.
08:30:00 AM - 09:00:00 AM → Free pickup to hotels within El Nido town. Please be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the pick-up time. The tour guide will be waiting for you at the hotel lobby and will be waiting maximum 15 minutes after the advised pick-up time.
09:00:00 AM - 09:30:00 AM → Start of tour (Some destinations may be replaced depending on availability and weather condition)
* Big Lagoon - a visit to Big Lagoon is a running tour on board the outrigger boat, approaching the lagoon in the middle of karst limestone formations you are welcomed by water so clear and full of marine life. Big lagoon is a breeding ground for fishes and crustaceans.
* The Secret Lagoon takes you to a small island surrounded by limestone karst cliffs. Inside a small hole (you’ll likely crawl through) you enter a massive caldera and end up in what was once a cave.
* Shimizu Island is famous for the swiftlet nests that produces bird’s nest soup believed to have high nutritional value and healing powers! This island stop is where you will likely be having lunch so while your boatmen and guide prepare your meal feel free to jump into the water and explore the marine life and the coral reef!
* Payong payong beach - usually lunch will be served on this island a small, great spot for snorkeling and gives you a deserted island feel.
* Seven Commando Beach. Last stop island, here you can buy some fresh coconut juice or beer as you wait for sunset. For those needing more vitamin sea you can take a dip in the ocean or snorkel a few meters from the shoreline. Look out for turtles and they do roam around in the area.
04:00:00 PM → Estimated end of tour