Island hopping Tour B is definitely an interesting one. You will enjoy white sand beaches, snorkeling, but also get to visit a cave and discover a very unique sandbar in the middle of the sea.
Day 1 Island Hopping B
08:30:00 AM - 09:00:00 AM → Free pickup to hotels within El Nido town. Please be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the pick-up time. The tour guide will be waiting for you at the hotel lobby and will be waiting maximum 15 minutes after the advised pick-up time.
09:00:00 AM - 09:30:00 AM → Start of tour (Some destinations may be replaced depending on availability and weather condition)
* Pinagbuyutan Island. It has huge towering cliffs that shoot straight down dramatically over the small stretches of the beach below. There’s nothing more than a shack and coconut trees on this desolate island. When we rolled in there was just one local selling coconuts and no other tourists. It stayed that way for most of our visit. There are also some great snorkeling spots just off the shore with beautiful reefs waiting to be discovered below the surface.
* Snake Island is an epic spot. This beautiful island arcs out into a sandbar that connects to the mainland at low tide. This area reminded me of a mini French Polynesia with the steep, green hills as a backdrop to the cerulean blue water.
* Cudugnon Cave, which was actually super cool. The boat parks on the beach and then you crawl through a little hole into a hidden area inside the cliffs. Here there are amazing rock formations and you can actually keep climbing up pretty high. It was remarkable that this cave exists hidden inside the cliff walls, out of view from passing boats.
* Cathedral Cave. You jump off the boat and either swim or kayak in. Inside huge stalagmites and stalactites hang from the roof and grow from the floor. It is mindblowing to look around at the rock formations inside this sea cave. Under the surface, the water has a luminescent glow so definitely bring your snorkel to enjoy this cave.
* Pinagbuyutan Island is one of the most photogenic places in El Nido when looking from above, so it is a paradise for all drone fliers. The island has yet another pristine beach, many coconut trees (you can even buy a coconut here, so bring some cash), and if you still have enough energy, you can swim and snorkel here.
04:00:00 PM → Estimated end of tour
Licensed Tour Guide
Environmental Fee php200/head
Is there any discount for booking above max number of person?
You may enquire to avail special rates above max number of person.
What are the payment terms?
We require an initial deposit of 60% from the total tour package to confirm and secure the booking with us.
Second payment of 40% balance must be settled at least 1-2 weeks before tour date, failure of second payment may cause booking cancellation.
What are the payment method?
Make your payment directly into our bank account by over the counter deposit, cash deposit machines or online bank transfer. Please use your booking code as the payment reference.
You may opt to pay through payment/remittance centers (Western Union, LBC Remit Express, Cebuana Lhuillier, Mlhuillier, Palawan Pawnshop/Express). Please use your booking code as the payment reference.
What are the payment details?
OUR BANK DETAILS:
Account Name: Centrum Booking Travels
Bank: (BDO) Banco de Oro
Account number: 006678008042
SWIFT CODE: BNORPHMM
If payment through remittance/bayad centers, please use below details.
Receiver Name: Sheryl Marie Espinas
Address: PHCCI Homes, Dumaguete City, Philippines
Mobile Number: Globe: 09151516965/ Smart: 09499944271
Relation to Sender: Travel Agent
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not included in the price of this tour, however you can book for an arrival transfer in advance. In this case our representative will be at the airport to greet you.
To arrange this please contact our customer service team once you have a confirmed booking. Should you require further assistance, please send an email to [email protected] or contact our 24/7 reservation hotline: +63 (0)35-5223081 +63 (0)9151516965.
Do you offer customized tour package ?
Yes, we can arranged and plan a tour package just for you. Please use the inquiry form to send your queries.
hould you require further assistance, please send an email to [email protected] or contact our 24/7 reservation hotline: +63 (0)35-5223081 +63 (0)9151516965.
from ₱ 1,200/person
Price depends on group size. Please choose tour date and no. of person(s) and press Book now to view exclusive discount.